HTML5-compliant, mobile responsive design with a flexible widgetized home page.
It’s a refresh of the popular Enterprise theme that:
- added mobile responsive design;
- added HTML5 support;
- added support for multiple color styles;
- removed support for custom backgrounds;
- consolidated the 2 Home Top widget areas into a single widget area;
- consolidated the 3 Home Bottom widget areas into a single widget area;
- added a new After Entry widget area;
- replaced the selected Google fonts.
Introduced on 1/13/14, Enterprise Pro is a 3 column theme with 6 layout options. The theme includes a landing page template. Beyond the WordPress standards of custom menus and threaded comments, the Enterprise Pro theme also supports custom headers, a mobile specific menu, multiple color styles (black, green, orange, red, teal, and blue – the default), and Google web fonts (specifically Lato and Titillium). The selected fonts and weights add about 155 Kb to the page weight of the site, which is a significant addition for typography.
Here are all of the widget areas for the Enterprise Pro theme:
And here’s a full length image of the theme’s home page:
We’ve got a live demo of the Enterprise Pro theme that shows off its basic features.
The Enterprise Pro theme is available on our plans with premium themes, from PERFORMplus and up.
If you haven't signed up for one of our plans, you can ask pre-sales questions about the Enterprise Pro theme by reaching out via our contact form. Existing customers should use our ticket-based email support to ask questions about the Enterprise Pro theme.