We’ve installed an update to version 3.1.1 of Jetpack by WordPress.com. Here’s the changelog:
- Enhancement: Update translation files for strings that had been submitted/approved since release.
- Bug Fix: Social Links: Add a function check to better degrade if Publicize isn’t around.
- Bug Fix: Open Graph: Add WordPress SEO back to the blacklist, until they update how they opt us out.
- Bug Fix: Asset Minification: Add another caveat ( empty $plugin ) to short out on.
- Bug Fix: Deprecated Hooks: Fixing our expectations where something that should be an array occasionally wasn’t.
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: Add extra whitelist rule for -o-keyframe rules.